Our firm has a dynamic and multidisciplinary reputation in securing the best outcome for our clients, pertaining to maritime disputes. Our Firm has successfully dealt with a wide number of cases related to Admiralty & Maritime Law. Our experienced lawyers deal on the following concerns:
- Rules and regulations concerning operating in Indian Territorial Waters, viz. Arrest, bail and Sale of vessels
- Insurance claims
- P & I Clubs, International Marine Underwriters, Ship owners & Charterers.
- Giving proper advice and apt solutions on issues like non-payment of wages, work conditions issues, etc.
- Safeguarding the interest of Indian and foreign nationals on ships
- Helping the concern authority to draft every legal letter and agreements also including charter party
- Drafting every bare boat agreements
- Making appearance and representation on behalf of the clients in Arbitrations, to resolve the dispute in a manner it is decided referring to the Arbitrator/ Arbitral Tribunal.
- Making claims on behalf of the suppliers, example, agreements related to the supply of food, water and other essential commodities and resolve any dispute related to this.
- Claims for charges and recovery of made by Port authorities customs and Port Limits.
- Every documentation related to mortgage and financing of ships.
- Handling every single aspect related to incorporations of offshore companies
- Resolving issues like pollution caused by Marines
- Every Maritime laws are dealt by experienced minds in the firm, including Admiralty and vice admiralty.
The firm has established itself as a reputed and trusted Legal firm for its invaluable advice and inputs on subject matters like Admiralty & Maritime Law. The firm has a ling and uncountable number of satisfied clientele list. It is the best place for someone looking for a reliable Shipping / Maritime Law firm/ P & I Correspondent / Claims Correspondent in and around Gujarat or Shipping Attorney in India. Or any looking for advice related to Maritime Law across major ports in India, want to hire trusted and Professional lawyers for shipping in Indian ports, Kamal V. Verma is the right place for all solutions.
Anyone can avail our expertise on handling legal matters for the below mentioned ports in India (West Coast of India)
- Port of Kandla (Kutch ) which has been renamed as DEENDAYAL PORT TRUST, KANDLA.
- Mundra Port (Kutch )
- Tuna Port (Kutch )
- Navlakhi Port
- All the Minor ports of Gujarat.
- Ports of Mumbai and JNPT (Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust).
and Bhavnagar Port, Mandvi Port, Nava Sheva Port, Porbandar Port, Port Okha, Sikka Port, Veraval Port, Haldia Port, Gandhinagar Ports.